Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 421 421 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 210 210 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Web Applications 207 207 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 103 Is there a way to make GHC provide the type class constraints of typed holes?
- 48 How to define function signatures partially in Haskell?
- 20 Template Haskell: Is there a function (or special syntax) that parses a String and returns Q Exp?
- 19 Is there a `stack run` similar to `cabal run`?
- 13 Is the stack.yaml file supposed to be checked into version control?
- 12 Is pattern matching more performant than guards?
- View more network posts →