I use code to solve problems in the UX space with an eye to automation and speed (data analysis, prototyping applications and getting shit done). Mostly use R, JS and some Python. Enjoyed learning Clojure, as a way of better understanding JS's LISP heritage.
Top network posts
- 32 How to install emacs colortheme
- 30 Create Table from JSON Data with angularjs and ng-repeat
- 9 ruby send method passing multiple parameters
- 8 Changing a column type to longer strings in rails
- 5 Are there any good underscore.js alternatives that extend the core js classes?
- View more network posts →