- Unix & Linux 21k 21k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 9k 9k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Code Review 426 426 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 Variable definition in bash using the local keyword
- 54 How can I fake the amount of installed RAM for a specific program in Linux?
- 48 How to find a file from any directory
- 45 How to disable set -e for an individual command?
- 41 Why is "grep keyword" causing the terminal to stand by forever?
- 38 How to get the path of the current directory relative to root of the git repository?
- 37 terminal hang when lost connection and ssh is on
- View more network posts →