PhD student studying, defining, and implementing the executable semantics of OPM for software systems. Most of my programming work is in Java, with some experience with Ada83, C, C++, Lisp, Perl, Ruby, and others.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '14 at 18:54
- Stack Overflow 6.5k 6.5k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- User Experience 383 383 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Academia 343 343 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 229 229 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 94 Git repository broken after computer died
- 25 Why isn't java used as a build language?
- 20 self message(non recursive) vs self recursive message
- 20 How is Nothing a subtype of every other type in Scala
- 18 Why does Scala use the '_' operator for package import instead of '*' as in Java?
- 17 How to add a double-click listener to my GEF editor?
- 17 How to lengthen lifeline of sequence diagram in Dia?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14