PhD student studying, defining, and implementing the executable semantics of OPM for software systems. Most of my programming work is in Java, with some experience with Ada83, C, C++, Lisp, Perl, Ruby, and others.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '14 at 18:54
- Stack Overflow 6.4k 6.4k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- User Experience 383 383 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Academia 323 323 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mi Yodeya 229 229 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 86 Git repository broken after computer died
- 24 Why isn't java used as a build language?
- 19 self message(non recursive) vs self recursive message
- 19 How is Nothing a subtype of every other type in Scala
- 17 Why does Scala use the '_' operator for package import instead of '*' as in Java?
- 17 How to add a double-click listener to my GEF editor?
- 16 How to lengthen lifeline of sequence diagram in Dia?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14