Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 9 '18 at 13:39
- Electrical Engineering 7.4k 7.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 226 226 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 219 219 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 108 How do I sync the Solution Explorer with the current File in Visual Studio?
- 40 What's the reason to make power supplies external?
- 26 How to search for bookmark folders in Firefox
- 23 Why are laptop power supplies marked "IT equipment only"?
- 22 Is a current-limiting resistor required for LEDs if the forward voltage and supply voltage are equal?
- 18 Fast and memory efficient moving average calculation
- 15 Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof electronic components?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.