I prefer to be referred to as "they".
If you are looking for something to vote on, I'm looking for votes (ideally upvotes, natch) on the tail end of my answers on Stack Overflow. Look at the lowest-scoring answers; downvotes as well as upvotes appreciated to help me decide what to keep, and what to kill.
The following isn't mine, unfortunately. The image is a clickable link to an archived gist of the original tweet which is now deleted.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 '20 at 11:33
- Stack Overflow 137k 137k 2424 gold badges204204 silver badges264264 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.7k 6.7k 44 gold badges2020 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.5k 6.5k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 2.8k 2.8k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 278 Running Bash commands in Python
- 208 Is there a "default" MIME type?
- 190 How to cat <<EOF >> a file containing code?
- 116 Why is there no "Euro English" locale?
- 116 Live: Left nav, new theming and responsiveness
- 115 Difference between sh and bash
- 108 When to wrap quotes around a shell variable?
- View more network posts →