Some ready comments:
Please see: [Why is “Can someone help me?” not an actual question?](https://meta.stackoverflow.com/q/284236)
["How do I ask and answer homework questions?"](https://meta.stackoverflow.com/q/334822)
["How to ask a good question when I'm not sure what I'm looking for?"](https://meta.stackoverflow.com/q/262527)
I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because: ["3. Questions asking for homework help must include a **summary of the work you've done so far to solve the problem**, and a **description of the difficulty you are having** solving it."](https://stackoverflow.com/help/on-topic). Current state of your question doesn't fulfill these requirements. Use  option to improve it.
Also please read this [Open letter to students with homework problems](http://meta.programmers.stackexchange.com/q/6166)
Don't post text/code as image/link ([more info](https://meta.stackoverflow.com/a/285557)). Use  option to correct your post.
[Are answers that just contain links elsewhere really “good answers”?](https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/8231)
[Your answer is in another castle: when is an answer not an answer?](https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/225370)
Please [ask one question per post](https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/222735)
[Are “works for me” answers valid?](https://meta.stackexchange.com/q/118992)
[Are “Your code works fine for me” answers acceptable?](https://meta.stackoverflow.com/q/277923)
- Stack Overflow 115.5k 115.5k 2323 gold badges170170 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 707 707 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Code Review 123 123 66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 101 101 33 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 Java Enum Methods - return opposite direction enum
- 161 Split Java String by New Line
- 116 Using GSON to parse a JSON array
- 112 Why in Java 8 split sometimes removes empty strings at start of result array?
- 111 Turning an ExecutorService to daemon in Java
- 108 Get index of enum from string?
- 108 Modifying Objects within stream in Java8 while iterating
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.