Have worked in IT troubleshooting hardware and software problems for over 30 years. Addicted to coffee and logic. (not necessarily in that order). :-)
Words of wisdom:
Your reach should always exceed your grasp.
If it's easy it's probably not worth doing.
When juggling, if you aren't having a hard time keeping 'em all in the air, you probably don't have enough balls.
Of all the things I've learned over the years the two most important have been
Polya`s approach to problem solving and how to find out what I don't know.
- Ask Ubuntu 31.7k 31.7k 1515 gold badges7676 silver badges156156 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 718 718 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 567 567 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 487 487 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 341 341 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 89 How can I check the SMART status of a SSD or HDD on current versions of Ubuntu 14.04 through 18.10?
- 50 Install Nvidia driver instead of nouveau
- 38 ImportError: No named '_tkinter', please install the python3-tk package
- 26 How do you view all of the banned IP's for Ubuntu 12.04 via the command line?
- 24 Upgrading Firefox fails. lzma error: compressed data is corrupt
- 23 Do I need swap space if I have more than enough amount of RAM?
- View more network posts →