Studied Computer Science at the University of Saarland. Currently work as System Administrator and Network Security Specialist at ETH Zurich. I'm a Debian Developer and Zsh Committer. I'm a board member of the Linux User Group Switzerland.
My favourites: Debian, Perl, Git, GNU Emacs, Zsh, GNU Screen, Aptitude.
While I'm probably more active on computer and IT related StackExchange sites, I also like the simplicity of old, often electronic-free cars: I own a Citroën 2CV, a Citroën HY, and a Citroën CX 25 Break as well as a Fiat Ducato based motor home (disguised as Citroën Jumper :-).
I also own several bicycles, two Brompton folding bicycles, a Radius Hornet I recumbent bicycle, and a Croozer Cargo bicycle trailer (for holidays, shopping, etc.).
Top Network Posts
- 271 How do I move an existing Git submodule within a Git repository?
- 48 How can URLs have a dot . at the end, e.g. www.bla.de.?
- 46 Which Linux or BSD distributions do still support i386, i486 or i586 CPUs?
- 22 How to get Chromium on raspberry 3
- 13 How to set gpg2 as default implementation of gpg on debian?
- 9 Why Does raspi-config Depend On triggerhappy?
- 7 How to add ppa entries manually on Raspberry Pi
- View more network posts →