I work in High Performance Computing on distributed runtimes. At times, I also look at other things including fault tolerance, single-node parallelism, video games, home repair, etc.
My views, opinions, and wrong answers are my own and not my employers or funders. Everyone gets credit for the right answers.
- Stack Overflow 8.1k 8.1k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 980 980 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sports 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 365 365 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 364 364 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Adding commits to another person's pull request on GitHub
- 41 difference between MPI_Send() and MPI_Ssend()?
- 39 fatal error: mpi.h: No such file or directory #include <mpi.h>
- 28 How do I debug an MPI program?
- 27 Installing MPI for Windows
- 23 Quit PhD and find a job
- 18 Mouse click only works once with iterm2/tmux/mosh
- View more network posts →