This question has a few particularities that might be interpreted as signs of spam:
- Both asker and answerer have created their Software Recommendations account the same day.
- The same day they created their account, one asked and the other answered 17 minutes later.
- The asker has no rep on any other site.
- The question is very unclear (does not even tell what hardware is embedded in vehicles), but somehow, asker and answerer seem to understand each other very well.
- Answerer has awarded nearly all of his rep as a bounty to the question he answered, which is highly unusual, it might be because he is 100% sure to get awarded the bounty.
Am I too suspicious? Could it be spam? Do we have any way to know anyway? What should we do?