I often read questions by Franck and I think "What kind of crazy stuff is he doing all day?". But obviously, his questions are well received - and he even gets good answers.
At the same time, I think "WTF, this is crazy stuff I have to deal with" (mainly for the insane legacy stuff at work) but at the same time I doubt that there's anyone else who would benefit from an answer.
Now I know that there's no too localized content, but should I really waste your time with such localized questions?
Examples could be
- Refactoring tools for Java 1.1
- Java 1.1 class libraries
- Source code statistic tool that can handle Java classes with >20k lines per file (no, we did not reach the theoretical limit yet)
- Parser for INI files that does not follow Microsoft INI rules, supports comments and cross-section references
- Tools for Android 2.3 (with APK files for download, since our devices do not have access to a store)
- PC tools for debugging Android 2.3 over USB
- Browser Automation for Adobe Flex 2