Are these good tags for this site?
I don't think these particular tags would be useful, because it is hard to define what software is for-dummies. One person could say that 90% of all smartphone apps are for-dummies, while another person could say only 10% are.
I could agree with more objective tags like:
- Software usable by people with colour blindness
- Software usable by kids who can't read yet
I don't think the elderly tag makes much sense. What is it about the software that makes it apply to the elderly? Tags like the following make more sense:
- hohdeaf for hard of hearing or deaf (a current tag)
- limited-vision for people with limited vision
- cognitive-development for tools to aid with cognitive development
- memory-aid for tools to help for people with memory issues
The non-tech-savvy is possibly viable, if it only includes apps that are specifically designed for people without technical skills. Otherwise, it is far too subjective. Perhaps a different term would be appropriate; something like novice, tech-novice, easy-to-use, or user-friendly. I'm open to suggestions. Of course there's always bobs-back as an homage to Microsoft Bob.